RRB NTPC Jobs 2019: Apply Online for 130000 Para Medical Staff & Other Posts
RRB Recruitment 2019 – Direct Link to Apply for RRB NTPC Jobs 2019, Para Medical Staff & Other Posts in Across India. Online Applications are invited by Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) from 28 Feb 2019 for 130000 vacancies. Mode of application for is online mode. Those applicants who are looking for get government job in Indian Railway they must hold this job.
Total Vacancies: 130000
|Starting Date to Apply Online (Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC)) by RRBs||28 Feb 2019 10:00 AM|
|Starting Date to Apply Online (Para-Medical Staff) by RRBs||04 Mar 2019 10:00 AM|
|Starting Date to Apply Online (Ministerial And Isolated Categories) by RRBs||08 Mar 2019 10:00 AM|
|Starting Date to Apply Online (Level-1 Posts) by RRCs||12 Mar 2019 10:00 AM|
|Gen/ OBC (₹400 refundable)||₹500|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PwBDs / Female / Transgender / Minorities/ Economically Backward Class (₹250 refundable)||₹250|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Government of India, Ministry of Railways.
|CEN No.||Exam Group||Total Combined Vacancies (approx.)|
|RRB/CEN 01/2019||Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC)||30,000|
|RRB/CEN 02/2019||Para-Medical Staff|
|RRB/CEN 03/2019||Ministerial And Isolated Categories|
As per 7th CPC Pay Matrix
Check Here- Latest Sarkari Jobs 2019
Check Here- Latest Sarkari Result 2019
Check Here- Latest Admit Card 2019
Check Here- Get Daily Current Affairs 2019
The selection will be on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBT).
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at RRB’s website (direct link is given below) from 28 Feb 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.rrcb.gov.in/.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.