SBI Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for Faculty & Marketing Executive Posts - Naukaricareer
SBI Recruitment 2019 – Job notification has been released by SBI Recruitment 2019 for Faculty & Marketing Executive Posts in West Bengal, Haryana, Telangana on Contract Basis. Online Applications are invited by State Bank of India from 04 Mar 2019 to 24 Mar 2019 for 8 vacancies. Check full details by below section of this page.
Total Vacancies: 8
|Starting Date to Apply Online||04 Mar 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||24 Mar 2019|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee||24 Mar 2019|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Check Here- Get Daily Current Affairs 2019
Download Here- Latest Exams Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019
Check Here- Get All Latest Exam Answer Key 2019
|Name of Post||Age Limit as on 01 Apr 2019.|
|Faculty||28 years to 55 years|
|Marketing Executive SBIL Kolkata||30 years to 50 years|
Kolkata, West Bengal, Hyderabad, Telangana, Gurugram, Haryana
|Name of Post||No. of Post||Qualification & Experience|
|Faculty, SBIL, Kolkata (Executive Education)||03||
i) Post Graduation in the domain relevant to the
ii) Preference to those having an additional relevant qualification.
iii) Minimum percentage of marks: 55%.
|Faculty, SBICB, Hyderabad (Marketing)||02||MBA in relevant area (Preferably Marketing as major subject) Minimum percentage of marks: 55%.|
|Faculty, SBICRM, Gurugram, Haryana (Credit/Risk Management/ International Banking)||02||Post Graduation in the domain relevant to the position.|
|Marketing Executive SBIL Kolkata||01||MBA or 2 years Post Graduation Diploma in the discipline of marketing Minimum percentage of marks: 55%.|
Minimum 3 years of teaching experience
|Name of Post||CTC|
|Faculty||₹25 lakh to ₹40 lakh p.a.|
|Marketing Executive SBIL Kolkata||₹25 lakh p.a. (60% fixed, 40% variable components)|
On the basis of Interview and Merit List.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply online at SBI’s website (direct link is given below) from 04 Mar 2019 to 24 Mar 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- You must have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://www.sbi.co.in/.
- Go to “Registration” & Register yourself.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- UPTET 2019-20 Notification: UPTET 2019 Application Form, Exam Dates
- RBI Recruitment 2019- Notification For Bank’s Medical Consultant And Director Posts
- RPSC PRO Admit Card 2019 Available @ rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
- GMCH Chandigarh Recruitment 2019- Apply For Associate Professor And Other Posts
- UPTET Answer Key 2019 Download Set A/B/C/D (Paper 1-2) Answer Sheet
- BSF Constable Exam Answer Key 2019 Available @ bsf.nic.in Now
- IBPS Recruitment 2019: Apply Online For Research Associate & Deputy Manager Posts
- Indian Army TGC 131 and TES 43 Notification: Apply Online @joinindianarmy.nic.in
- MPWZ Apprentice 2019- 182 Vacancies Notified for Different Trades
- Important GK Questions And Answers On Indian Economy 2019