SJVN Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 68 Executive Trainees Posts in SJVN, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand. Online Applications are invited by SJVN Limited from 12 Mar 2019 to 01 Apr 2019 for 68 vacancies. Candidates must check the below required eligibility criteria before apply for application form. Check full required information below.
Total Vacancies: 68
|Starting Date to Apply Online||12 Mar 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||01 Apr 2019|
30 years as on closing date of advertisement.
Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand
|Discipline||No. of Post||Qualification|
|Civil||15||Full time Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute of India|
|Mechanical||6||Full time Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University / Institute of India.|
|Electrical||10||Full time Degree in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized University / Institute of India.|
|Environment||4||Full time Regular B. Tech / B. E. in Environment Engineering OR two years full time regular Post Graduate Degree in Environmental Engineering/ Environmental Science from recognized University/Institute of India.|
|IT||3||Full Time B.E. /B. Tech in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Information Technology from a recognized Institute/University of India.|
|Electronics & Communication||2||Full Time B.E. /B. Tech in Electronics & Communications from a recognized Institute/University of India.|
|R&R||4||Graduate with two years full time Post Graduate Degree in Rural Management or Social Work from a recognized University / Institute of India.|
|F&A||6||CA/ICWA-CMA/Two years full time MBA with specialization in Finance.|
|HR||6||Graduate with two years full time MBA/Post Graduate Diploma with specialization in Personnel/HR|
|Law||5||Graduate with three years full time Graduate Degree in Law from a recognized University/Institute.|
|Medical||4||MBBS / MD recognized by MCI.|
|Safety||3||Full time Degree in Engineering (Civil /Mechanical /Electrical) with Full time Diploma in Industrial Safety recognized under Industrial Safety / Factory’s Act.|
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at SJVN’s website (direct link is given below) from 12 Mar 2019 to 01 Apr 2019.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.sjvn.nic.in/.
- Go to “Current Openings” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.