TN TRB Recruitment 2019 – Online Application form for 814 Computer Instructors Grade-I Posts in Tamil Nadu. Online Applications are invited by Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) from 20 Mar 2019 to 10 Apr 2019 05:00 PM for 814 vacancies. Check Full details below of this page. For more updates candidates need to bookmark this page.
Total Vacancies: 814
|Starting Date to Apply Online||20 Mar 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||10 Apr 2019 05:00 PM|
|SC, SCA, ST and Person with Disability||₹250|
Pay the Examination Fee through Net banking/Credit Card / Debit Card
Check Here- Latest Sarkari Jobs 2019
Check Here- Latest Sarkari Result 2019
Check Here- Latest Admit Card 2019
Tamil Nadu Higher Secondary Educational Service
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Qualification|
|Computer Instructors Grade-I (Post Graduate cadre)||814||
Post Graduate with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized
University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from National Council for
Teacher Education recognized institution. (or)|
(ii) Post Graduate with at least 45% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from NCTE recognized institution in accordance with the National Council for Teacher Education
(iii) Post Graduate with at least 50% marks (or its equivalent) from recognized University and B.A. Ed./B.Sc. Ed., from any NCTE recognized institution.
Scale of Pay
₹36900 – 116600) (Level – 18) in the minimum pay of ₹36900
Check Here- Get Daily Current Affairs 2019
Download Here- Latest Exams Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019
Check Here- Get All Latest Exam Answer Key 2019
Download Here- Download Latest Exam Sheet 2019
Check Here- How To Fill Up Online Application Form?
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at TN TRB’s website (direct link is given below) from 20 Mar 2019 to 10 Apr 2019 05:00 PM.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://trb.tn.nic.in/.
- Go to “Notification”.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.