Vadodara Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019
A recruitment notification for 98 Apprentice Posts in General Administration Department, Vadodara Municipal Corporation, Vadodara, Gujarat has been available here. Job hunters who are eligible who are seeking for getting job in Vadodara Municipal Corporation. Online Applications are invited by Vadodara Municipal Corporation from 28 May 2019 to 06 Jun 2019. The link for Vadodara Municipal Corporation Jobs is available below in this page which is well made by the team members of naukaricareer.com
Vadodara Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2019- Short Information
|Organization Name||Vadodara Municipal Corporation|
|No. of vacancies||98|
|Last Date||06 June 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||28 May 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||06 Jun 2019|
General Administration Department, Vadodara Municipal Corporation, Vadodara, Gujarat
|Trades||No. of Post||Qualification|
|PASA||15||COPA‐ITI in N.C.V.T. Pass.|
|Pipefitter||06||10th Pass with ITI in relevant trade pass.|
|Refri.& Air Mech.||03|
|Mechanic motor vehicle||05|
|Wireman||13||8th Pass with ITI in relevant trade pass.|
General Administration Department
For 2 years ITI Pass- ₹ 8467
For 1 year ITI Pass- ₹ 7526
How to Apply For Vadodara Municipal Corporation jobs 2019?
Candidates must have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- First of all visit the official site that is https://vmc.gov.in/.
- Go to “Home” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- After applying online applicants need to send the hard copy/print out of online application form along with attested copies of all relevant documents to Apprentice Branch, Room No. 127/1, Khadarwa Recruitment Building, Vadodara- 390209. The application with all relevant documents should reach on or before 06 Jun 2019.